GNOME Sensors Applet 2.2.7
Displays system temperatures, fan speeds and voltage of the PC
- ACPI thermal zones, via the Linux kernel ACPI modules
- Linux kernel i2c modules (for kernel 2.6).
- lm_sensors and i2c packages (for kernel 2.4)
- Linux kernel i8k module (for Dell Inspiron Laptops).
- Linux kernel PowerPC modules therm_adt746x and therm_windtunnel.
- hddtemp daemon for reading temperatures from S.M.A.R.T. equipped disks.
- Linux kernel Omnibook module.
Includes a simple, yet highly customizable display and intuitive user-interface.
Alarms can be set for each sensor to notify the user once a certain high or low value has been reached, and can be configured to execute a given command at given repeated intervals.
NOTE: Debian, Fedora and most other users need to do a ./configure --prefix=/usr to ensure the applet is installed in the correct place.
GNOME Sensors Applet
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix bug #3002075 - value temperature is missing
- Update the pmu-sys plugin to handle new kernel interface (thanks to Alexey Smazhenko for the patch). Fixes bug LP #402064