CDCollect is a CD catalog application for gnome.
CDCollect's goal is to be able to catalog your entire CD collection allowing for searches of your CD files with a clean and simple interface.
CDCollect is written in mono using monodevelop and the gtk-sharp and sqlite libraries.
Here are some key features of "CDCollect":
· Easy to use interface (if you feel it does not follow the gnome hig then it's a bug).
· Allow the use of plugins (external programs) to collect information for each file of a CD in your catalog.
· Searches can be performed on CDs or files in the collection.
· It also catalogs compressed files (using external programs such as unzip, unrar, etc.).
· Mono version 1.0.1 or later.
· gtk-sharp libraries version 1.9.1 (including gtk, glade, gdk and gnome).
· sqlite library version 2.8.15 (so mono can use it).
What's New in This Release:
· Update to gtk# version 2.8 thanks to Michal Turek
· Added patch to fix a bug when creating thumbnails in packed files thanks (again) to Jacek Tomasiak
· Fix tooltip menus on toolbar
· Use sqlite version 3
· Fix bug when openning the preferences and compresion is not activated. The sub-menu is not active anymore.
· Fix bug when importing a folder that does not exist, an error message is printed.
· Find also finds directories thanks to Oliver Albers
· Fix bug when importing links to non-existing files
· Updated czech translation thanks to Michal Turek