CDCollect is a CD catalog application for gnome 2.8. Its functionality is similar to the old gtktalog application for gnome 1.4.
CDCollect's goal is to be able to catalog your entire CD collection allowing for searches of your CD files with a clean and simple interface.
CDCollect is written in mono using monodevelop and the gtk-sharp and sqlite libraries.
Here are some key features of "CDCollect":
· Easy to use interface (if you feel it does not follow the gnome hig then it's a bug).
· Allow the use of plugins (external programs) to collect information for each file of a CD in your catalog.
· Searches can be performed on CDs or files in the collection.
· It also catalogs compressed files (using external programs such as unzip, unrar, etc.).
· Mono version 1.0.1 or later.
· gtk-sharp libraries version 1.9.1 (including gtk, glade, gdk and gnome).
· sqlite library version 2.8.15 (so mono can use it).
What's New in This Release:
· Update to gtk# version 2.8 thanks to Michal Turek
· Added patch to fix a bug when creating thumbnails in packed files thanks (again) to Jacek Tomasiak
· Fix tooltip menus on toolbar
· Use sqlite version 3
· Fix bug when openning the preferences and compresion is not activated. The sub-menu is not active anymore.
· Fix bug when importing a folder that does not exist, an error message is printed.
· Find also finds directories thanks to Oliver Albers
· Fix bug when importing links to non-existing files
· Updated czech translation thanks to Michal Turek