MoonShadow is a GNOME-Shell theme designed to fit better with the MediterraneanNight GTK theme. It works with the 3.4 branch of the GNOME desktop environment.
How to install?
For detailed installation instructions please see the following tutorial created by Softpedia: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Install-GNOME-Themes-in-Ubuntu-11-10-231213.shtml
· GNOME Shell
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adjusted inset of text entry on run dialog and chat dialog.
· Removed border around icon in modal dialogs.
· Adjusted colors and size of run dialog.
· Added drop shadow to search result bars.
· Complete revamp of the chat dialog.
· Fixed drop shadows and borders on popup menus.
· Slight adjustment to panel drop shadow.
· Changed gradient of workspace background.
· Changed background color of running apps in dash (still not happy with it)