USPS Postnet and Intelligent Mail Barcode Font project contains several different font versions in six different formats. Included are font tools, macros and source code to help integrate the fonts into an application. Details of the package are as follows:
· Font Tools Provided - Several font tools are provided to assist with application integration. The font tools automatically format the start, stop and check characters to the barcode font. Available font tools include the following:
· .NET Framework Assembly DLL (100% managed code)
· C++ header file
· C# .NET Class Library
· Check digit calculator with Visual Basic 6 and FoxPro source code
· Crystal Reports Formulas
· Crystal Reports UFL (User Function Library)
· DLL for Windows
· FileMaker Pro Plug-ins
· FoxPro Program Module
· LotusScript Functions for Lotus Notes, Domino and Approach
· Microsoft Office Macros and VBA for Word, Excel and Access Microsoft Reporting Services
· Online Font Encoder (used to create bar codes one at a time)
· Oracle Reports Libraries and PLL
· OpenOffice & StarOffice VB macros
· Source Code in Visual Basic, C++, PowerBuilder, FoxPro and JAVA
· VB.NET Module
· Multiple Fonts Provided - Multiple versions of the POSTNET fonts are provided in this package to support various implementations and printers.
· Intelligent Mail Fonts - The unique encoding used in IDAutomation's Postnet fonts allow printing of Intelligent Mail and Postnet with the same font. Intelligent Mail is a routing, sorting and tracking barcode type based on the 4-State Barcode and is used for services such as OneCode Confirm & OneCode ACS. This barcode type has been previously referred to as the OneCode Solution, 4-State Customer Barcode, USPS4CB and 4-CB.
· FIM Fonts - The FIM bar code font is included and is used to sort business reply mail from other mail. For more information on the FIM bar code fonts, visit the FIM Barcode Font information page.
· Planet Fonts Included - PLANET is used to track mail. The Planet font should be used with the Postnet() function in IDAutomation's Font Tools
· OCR-A Font Included - This font is included to automate the reading of address data from text.
· USPS Special Services Font Included for EAN128 - A Code 128 font is provided for the printing of EAN-128 barcodes which are used for special services such as delivery confirmation.
· Canada Post Support - The IDAutomationC128L font is provided and will produce the dimensions required by the CANADA POST.
· Patent Pending Technology - The fonts provided in this package include new patent pending technology which allows extremely high quality barcode printing.
· Multiple Formats Provided - After purchasing a license for this font, the customer will receive all versions in a single ZIP file. The manual is supplied in a file named "readme" in the ZIP file. The following fonts are included:
· TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
· OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines are provided. These are compatible with Windows, Macintosh OS X and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
· PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and Macintosh Classic MacBinary versions.
· Also included in this package are PCL laserjet soft fonts in 11.4, 12 and 12.6 points.
· The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
· For the most up to date installation procedures for other operating systems, please visit IDAutomation's Technical Support Site.
Here are some key features of "USPS Postnet and Intelligent Mail Barcode Fonts":
· Easily print all USPS postal barcodes from a single font.
· Over 30 font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided.
· New - Supports Intelligent Mail barcodes such as OneCode Confirm & OneCode ACS.
· Contains several different font versions in six (6) different font formats.USPS POSTNET Barcode
· Includes examples for Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports.
· Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Unix, Linux and others.
· TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL laserjet soft fonts are included.
· Patent Pending font technology produces extremely high quality barcodes.
· Includes Intelligent Mail, POSTNET, PLANET, GS1-128, FIM and OCR-A symbologies used by the USPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Updates include support for the new USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode package, which includes OneCode Confirm and OneCode ACS and updated encoders to allow printing of Intelligent Mail and PostNet from the same font with improved accuracy for low resolution printers.