IDAutomation Universal Barcode Font 10.10
A font for creating multiple linear barcodes
IDAutomation Universal Barcode Font is a font for creating multiple linear barcodes. The project supports AIM USS Code 128, GS1-128, EAN-128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, Codabar, USPS OneCode, Postnet, and Planet.
- A Single Font that creates Multiple Barcode Types - supports Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, MSI, Codabar, Postnet, Planet and USPS OneCode 4-State Customer Barcode. This package does not support UPCA, UPCE, EAN13 or EAN8 barcodes because of the required OCR text characters that must appear below this barcode type. If these barcode types are required, the UPC/EAN Barcode Font Advantage is available as a separate purchase only.
- Patent Pending Technology - This product includes new patent pending technology which allows extremely high quality barcode printing and other advantages not available anywhere else.
- Font Tools Included - for easy integration into applications, several font tools are provided that are free to use with IDAutomation's fonts. The font tools automatically convert the data that is to be encoded in the barcode to a text string that when combined with IDAutomation's universal bar code font, will create a correct barcode. Source Code is also available in several languages for custom integration.
- Multiple Language and Locale Support - A single universal font can be used on multiple operating systems and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Cross-platform Support - The unique encoding in IDAutomation's font allows cross-platform support between UNIX, Macintosh and Windowssystems.
- Three Wide to Narrow Ratios Provided - In this package, a single font can provide wide to narrow ratios of 2:1, 2.5:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies. The ratio is changed by a parameter in the function of the font tool.
- UCC/EAN-128 Support - When using the universal fonts for UCC-128 or EAN-128 barcodes, every barcode must begin with a Start C character followed by a (FNC1) "function code one" character. The IDAutomation_Uni_C128() function in the font tools provides an automated method for doing this by inserting an ASCII202 character for each AI represented. Additionally, when printed at 12 points the "IDAutomation Uni M" font is specifically designed for UCC/EAN 128 barcodes where a size of 1/2 inch tall and an X dimension of 10 mils is required. Read more about how to encode UCC/EAN in IDAutomation's Code 128 FAQ.
- Seven Different Heights Provided - The fonts are scaleable and should be printed at the correct font size to suit the application and scanner equipment. In addition to using the point size to set the font width, seven (7) versions of the fonts are provided to support different height requirements. For more information, please view the specifications.
- Industry Standards - The universal barcode font creates barcodes that conform directly to international AIM and ISO standards.
- Low Resolution Printer Support - The universal barcode fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher resolution printers.
- USPS Support - When printed at 16 points, the "IDAutomation Uni L" font will produce the exact dimensions for UCC/EAN Code 128 required by the USPS special services, which is a height of .75" and an X dimension of .013". For information about formatting USPS UCC/EAN128 barcodes with IDAutomation products, refer to the USPS portion of the Code 128 FAQ. This package also supports other USPS symbologies such as OneCode Solution 4CB, Postnet and Planet.
- Canada Post Support - When printed at 21 points, the "IDAutomation Uni L" font will produce the dimensions required by the CANADA POST, which is a height of 1" and an X dimension of .017".
- Easy Function Encoding Capability - IDAutomation's font tools provide easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
- Embeddable Functionality - The fonts included with the Developer License allow embedding. The fonts may be embedded into PDFs, Word documents and other files that support embedding so those that do not have the fonts installed can still print the barcode.
- Data Sheet & Implementation Examples - For more technical information about this font, such as dimension specifications, please review IDAutomation's Universal Barcode Font Advantage User Manual.
IDAutomation Universal Barcode Font
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!