IDAutomation's MICR fonts meet strict ISO, ABA and ANSI standards and allow printing of MICR E-13B for bank checks and paper based drafting.
They are compatible with Oracle eBusiness Suite, Peachtree and other accounting packages and run on Microsoft Windows, Pocket PC, Macintosh, Unix, Linux and other operating systems.
Here are some key features of "IDAutomation MICR E13B Font Advantage":
· A single precise font that usually avoids the need to calibrate the font to the printer.
· Calibration software for printers that are out of alignment.
· 24 additional MICR fonts at various widths and intensities.
· Easy to use Bank Check Design and Printing Software.
· IDAutomation Security Fonts for printing secure names and amounts.
· MICR print specifications.
· Several font versions - including TrueType, OpenType, PCL laserjet soft fonts and PostScript.
What's New in This Release:
· This update improves MICR character accuracy in the printed image with precise pixel mapping font technology.
· This update also includes more fonts at various widths and intensities and easy-to-use bank check design software.