slashManager is a fast file manager for Unix systems written in wxPython.
Here are some key features of "slashManager":
· Copy/Cut/Paste with keyboard, popup menu, or quick browser
· Option for displaying hidden files and/or directories (separate setting for each)
· History (separate for each tab)
· Mounting and unmounting of file systems (based on /etc/fstab)
· Properties dialog for files and directories (shows sizes of directories)
· Tree view of the file system (cached for fast drawing)
· Tabbed views of directories
· Sorting by date, name (possibility to disable case-sensitivity), extension, or system order; with option to reverse order.
· Configuration tool
· Drag and drop
· File searching
· Session management
· User scripting
· Virtual file systems