The Featurific File Manager is a file manager with many useful features.
It allows a user to filter, sort, view, learn info about, and use files very easily and quickly.
It relies on plugins to supply views of a directory and is intended to be powerful and easy to use.
What's New in This Release:
· Uses GTK+ 2.0, requiring you to install the new libraries
· The 4 configuration files are now condensed to 2.
· Fairly major interface additions, including ability to create new files, a menu bar, and the ability to configure most variables that are dynamic
· FFM also determines the type by the file's name
· Sorting and filtering are in the configuration window, and work very well.