Stupid file browser menu is a simple file browser that lives in the systray.
setup.py install (as root, probably)
Here are some key features of "Stupid file browser menu":
· Browse the local file system.
· Open files by clicking on them. (!)
· Open a directory in your file manager by middle-clicking on the folder, or a file in it.
· Or do the same thing by double-clicking on a folder.
· Drag and drop from the menu, but not to it.
· A mostly useless context menu. Right-click.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· "Open With" menu (at least for KDE.)
· Displays .desktop files with their name and icon.
· "Flatten" option to show contents in the main menu.
· Drag/open multiple files of the same type in the unlikely event that you ever need to do that.
· Literally millions of other features that i can't remember.