Stupid file browser menu 0.7
A simple file browser that lives in the systray
setup.py install (as root, probably)
- Browse the local file system.
- Open files by clicking on them. (!)
- Open a directory in your file manager by middle-clicking on the folder, or a file in it.
- Or do the same thing by double-clicking on a folder.
- Drag and drop from the menu, but not to it.
- A mostly useless context menu. Right-click.
Stupid file browser menu
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- "Open With" menu (at least for KDE.)
- Displays .desktop files with their name and icon.
- "Flatten" option to show contents in the main menu.
- Drag/open multiple files of the same type in the unlikely event that you ever need to do that.