Stat/Transfer is a commercial application that allows you to move data between various sources, ranging from databases, worksheets or statistical packages.
Stat/Transfer enables you to avoid the manual transfer of data and prevent errors and it comes in handy when you need to transfer large data sets, with multiple variables.
Stat/Transfer can preserve the data precision and minimize the output size. Variable control and selection, batch mode transfer, together with the ease of use are advantages that make this application worth trying.
- Intel or AMD x86 processor
- Memory: 512 MB
- 25 MB of free disk space
- At least a 1024*786 display
- Stat/Transfer Version 11 has added full support for the following formats:
- Data Documentation Initiative Schemas
- Open Document Spreadsheets
- MPlus (Write Only)
- Minitab 14 (Read Only)
- SPSS through Version 19
- Stata 12
- Stat/Transfer Version 11 has a number of new or improved features:
- 64 Bit Windows Support:
- Stat/Transfer is now available as a native 64 Bit Windows application. (Both the 32 and 64 bit versions can be used under the same license.)
- New Options for ASCII and Text Files:
- You can now optionally read variable labels from the row following the field names in worksheets.
- Read Variable Labels from Excel Files:
- You can now optionally read variable labels from the row following the field names in Excel and other worksheet files.
- Time Series Options:
- An extensive set of options are available for controlling how time-series are read from file formats such as RATS and how time series data are written to programs which expect rectangular data, such as SAS and Stata.