Reggata 0.1 Beta 2
A tagging system for local files
Installing from source
Download Reggata source tree, unpack it and execute script "reggata".
- You can assosiate with your files any number of arbitrary tags (or keywords) and fields (< name >:< value > pairs).
- Then you can quickly find files by tags and field values. Reggata has a tag cloud (for querying files by mouse) and a powerful text query language (for more complex queries). Query examples...
- 1. Music and Rock and not Pop (This is a simple query, searches items by tags only)
- 2. (Music and Pop and "Lady GaGa") and (Rating >= 8) (This query seaches items by tags and "Rating" field value)
- 3. Music and Favorite path:"download/unsorted" (This query seaches items (files) only in "download/unsorted" physical path by tags)
- When you double click on a file in Reggata, a preferred appropriate external program is invoked showing you the contents of this file. Reggata has a configuration file reggata.conf which allow you to configure your preferred apps for music, pdf, images and any other types of files.
- Reggata is under active development and new features (so as bugfixes) are added constantly.