Pfm is a terminal-based file manager written in Perl, based on PFM.COM for MS-DOS.
It makes use of the module Term::ScreenColor, which was based on Term::Screen, , in turn derived from Term::Cap. Term::ScreenColor is also available on CPAN.
Furthermore, it uses the Term::ReadLine::Gnu module which adds the readline flexibility to the commmand-line editing
What's New in This Release:
· fixed bug in editing config file when PFMRC is set
· fixed bug in More - Kill for invalid input
· fixed bug in siZe command in multiple mode (marked file info is now updated)
· fixed bug in cursor positioning ('0' as filename no longer ignored)
· fixed bug concerning error reporting in launch
· fixed bugs concerning locale support (a.o. Japanese)
· added launch functionality
· added f-column (diskinfo)
· added functionality to sort by grand total (z-column)
· added 'clockdateformat' and 'clocktimeformat' options
· added clobber mode (switch with ! command)
· changed option 'clobber' to 'defaultclobber'
· updated documentation (use *roff tables)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.11.5
- fixed keys Ctrl-E and Ctrl-Y in bookmark browser
- fixed bugs in screen resize and refresh in bookmark browser
- change in More - Go: only valid bookmarkkeys may report 'Bookmark not defined'. Keys that are not valid bookmarkkeys abort the action silently.
- added Your-command browser