Nautilus actions is an extension for Nautilus, the gnome file manager. Nautilus-actions allow to configure program to be launch on files selected into Nautilus interface.
Each time you right-click on one or several selected files in nautilus, nautilus-actions will parse its config files to see if a program has been set for this selection. If it is the case, it will add an item in the menu that allow you to execute the program on the selected files.
This extentions is highly inspired from nautilus-sendto extentions from Roberto Majadas.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix #671043 reported by Vincent Untz - Invalid desktop file.
· Fix #671044 reported by Vincent Untz - Incorrect FSF address.
· Fix #671083 reporteed by Pierre Wieser - Release tool takes bad package version.
· Fix wrong display in tabs vs. the current selection in tree view.
· let the example label be expandable.
· Bump FDL to 1.3 among all documentation.
· Validate desktop file when making distcheck.
New and updated translations:
· es (Daniel Mustieles)
· fr (Bruno Brouard)
· sl (Matej UrbanÄiÄ, Andrej Å½nidarÅ¡iÄ)