Komparator is an application that searches and synchronizes two directories.
It works on local and some network / kioslave protocol folders (like smb:/ and media:/).
It is still in an early stage; please try on test directories first.
Here are some key features of "Komparator":
· ftp et alii supported (might still be buggy!).
· Keyboard shortcuts (popup menu's didn't work, unfortunately) fixed.
· Drag & drop missing / newer files from left to right side & vice versa.
· Special characters in URLs fixed.
· Cancel button isn't locked any more if md5-summing / binary comparing remote files.
· Status bar including progress of kompare and about / help button.
· Source code cleanups.
· GUI cleanups.
· Resize list view columns to original width.
· Binary comparison won't store the complete file in RAM any more.
· First documentation attempt.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
· New empty folder search
· Italian translation by Giovanni Scafora