KIside is a message digest computing and displaying tool. KIside computes and shows the hash code of any file as a string of hexadecimal numbers.
KIside implements standard algorithms such as MD5, SHA1, SHA25.
· Qt v.3.3 or above
· BeeCrypt Library v.3.1 or above
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation. ('root' permissions may be necessary to run this command). The package will be installed to /usr/local/kde/bin
4. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
What's New in This Release:
· Now using qmake instead of make
· Added main form icon
· New polished files layout
· Deleted KDE dependencies