A Java based, platform-independent file search tool.
JavaSearch is a platform-independent file search tool that can look for files in any hierarchy of file system folders or nested archives.
- search recursively within any folder hierarchy
- search recursively within any zip-compatible archive (ie.e .zip, .jar and J2EE archives: .war, .ear and .rar)
- The search is performed at any level of archive nesting, for instance: searching for files in a .jar within a.war within a .ear
- Comfortable, easy to use and user-friedly graphical user interface
- Windows explorer integration on Windows systems and Finder integration on Macintosh systems
- Platform-independant, works on Windows, Mac OS/X, Linux and Unix operating systems
- Easy installation with the cross-platform graphical installer
- Flexible licensing with the open-source Apache License, Version 2.0
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!