JJSplit is an utility that can be used to split large files into smaller parts that end with the extensions .v1, .v2 and so on... for easier transferring over the Internet or anyother purposes and also to join those parts (.v1,.v2 files.. and also .001, .002 files..) back into the original filename.
- Very faster than others.
- Decent look and feel.
- Ability to delete the parts while joining saving up space and time.
- Single file for all OSes. (crossplatform binary)
Here are some key features of "JJSplit":
· Double click to join the parts
· Option to delete the parts one by one while joining - a feature needed by most people.
· Multithreading (supports both splitting and joining at the same time)
· Supports joining the popular .001, .002 splitfiles as well..
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment