Hamsi Manager is an open source graphical application written in Qt and designed to act as a file manager, ID3 tagger, renamer, and information changer utility for Linux platforms.
Hamsi Manager is designed for end users and developers alike, as well as music listeners, and other people who want to perform single or multiple processes to multiple files at once.
Being written in Qt, Hamsi Manager is a platform-independent application that supports Linux/UNIX. Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. It runs well on both 64-bit and 32-bit architectures.
- Project icon has been recreated.
- Special Actions have been redesigned and it is more smart now.
- User Interface has been improved, it's performance has been increased and freezing problems have been fixed.
- Hamsi Manager Uninstaller Tool has been created to uninstall plugins (already installed), too.
- A few things have been improved and a few bugs have been fixed.