Gtk File Browser 0.40
GTK File Browser is supposed to be an Explorer-like tool with network integration.
· GTK/GLib. I'm using Gtk+-1.2.3/Glib-1.2.3. GFB _WILL_NOT_ run with Gtk-1.0.x.
· libPropList. I successfully compiled and used GFB with libPropList-0.8.3, 0,8.6 and 0.9.1.
· GFB-icons.tar.gz file from GFB's home page. It contains icon set and types definition file,gfbtypes.
What's New in This Release:
· What is done: almost completed typedefs 'engine'. At least, no significant changes are planned, only bugfixes (if any). This part of code satisfies me almost completely. You can define your own file types, assign icons and actions to them. Read the README for additional details on how to do this.
· Many small additions and enhancements, mostly internal. Next release will be aimed at user interface improvements - ie dialogs, new user functions and cleanups of some existing dialogs. Well, I hope I've said enough for you to download the GFB-0.40.tar.gz and GFB-icons.tar.gz. Do it now and tell me your opinion.