Fedut is a Java 2.0 swing based application for File Explorer Data Url Transfer.
Here are some key features of "Fedut":
· URL Syntax Sample: ftp://mylogon:mypassword@mysite:23
· FTP Protocol Support
· SMB Protocol Support
· HTTP WebDAV Protocol Support
· NFS Protocol Support
· Multiple URL Connections
· Secure Socket Layer
· Complete Directory Transfer
· Resume Aborted File Transfer
· File Viewing
· File & Directory Renaming
· MD5 Results
· File Encryptioncheck
· Concurrent Data Transferscheck
· Build In FTP Server
· License is required for Commercial Use!
· Java 1.5 or better
What's New in This Release:
· This release supports the following URL connections: FTP, FTPS (SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP WebDav, SMB, and NFS.
· New functions: MD5 for file transfer or just producing a MD5 value, and Data Encryption for file transfers or producing a new encrypted file.
· A new stand-alone FTP server with multiple user support.
· The server supports SSL connections (FTPS).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!