Bru File Manager is a Java cross-platform file manager and FTP client that allows to perform the usual operations on files (delete, move, rename, ...), to search, compress and compare files, and to synchronize folders. It has an integrated FTP client.
Here are some key features of "Bru File Manager":
· Copy, move, delete and rename files and directories; create directories; open, execute, edit and print files on-the-fly.
· Selective file view through regular expressions.
· Compress and extract in ZIP, JAR and GZIP formats; extract RAR archives.
· Navigation inside ZIP and JAR archives.
· File content comparison with on-the-fly editing through a built-in tool.
· Folder comparison and synchronization.
· Integrated FTP client.
· File searching, also in ZIP and JAR archives and in FTP servers.
· Dynamic Look & Feel changing.
· Available languages: English, Italian.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug in the "check for updates" function;
· ftp4j library updated to version 1.6;
· Compress library updated to version 1.1;
· Some minor bug fixes.