iLaunch is designed to clear up clutter on your desktop by stacking icons in a scrollable format.
Then it will loop to the beginning, being an endless loop cycling through your stack of icons.
Here are some key features of "iLaunch":
· Background image or no background image support(transparent background).
· Maximizes desktop space by moving all your icons into one scrollable stack.
· Drag and Drop support when dragging from the K-menu or the Kicker bar(no Desktop icons or devices yet).
· No wheel mouse support, by right clicking the theme and selecting the No Wheel Mouse option in the Configure theme menu.
· Alternate display text when adding applications to customize what is displayed to your needs.
· Icon theme finding engine to locate your current icons being used by KDE.
· Mouse over highlighting when on an application to launch.
· Custom icons support by selecting the directory in which they are stored.
· Drag and drop a file onto iLaunch and the application displayed will launch it for you if the type is correct.
· Applications that support multiple files being opened via command line should be able to accept multi-file drops as well.
· Ability to select a unique icon for the showing application and it is remembered when changing icon themes as well.
· Automatic resizing to suit the icon theme selected when setting the Custom Icon Directory
· Remove the current application by right clicking and selecting it from the Configure menu.
· Middle clicking iLaunch displays the information about the execution command and the location of the icon it's using.
What's New in This Release:
· itemDropped callback format fix