Simple Monitor 1.1
Simple Monitor is a SuperKaramba theme inspired by the simple but effective 'Very Simple Monitors' theme.
I like a tight and clean desktop, so I simplified the idea even more. This theme is showing all basic information, and nothing more.
Here are some key features of "Simple Monitor":
· Processors type
· Processor speed
· Processor load (number and graph, for one proc)
· Processor Temperature
· Amount of ram used / amount of ram
· amount of swap used / amount of swap
· amound of HDD space used / amount of HDD space total (for "/root" and "/home")
· HDD temperatue (for "/hda", I could add another drive if requested)
· Computer name
· Computer ip
· Network load (up- and download, values and graph)
· Amount of transfered data thrue internet (up- and download) since last boot
What's New in This Release:
· Made the three blocks clickable.
· The CPU block opens Processor information
· The Memory block opens KsysGuard (you'll need to have it installed to be able open it, obviously. It's in Kubuntu by default)
· the Network block opens your computers ip settings window
· Added a line for your computers uptime
· Changed font colors to very dark gray and very light gray, instead of black and white, to make it look softer.