KClock is a SuperKaramba theme (desktop widget) that at the moment comes with 12 different clock styles.
Here are some key features of "KClock":
· Clock hands can be shaded (only if PIL or ImageMagick is installed, see below about auto detection).
· Option to remove the second hand.
· All clock hand images are cached, so reduce system overhead.
· All clocks styles are in svg format and so can be resized to any size (see auto detection of Inkscape or librsvg below).
· Extra clock styles can be added from the widget menu
· Clock styles can be removed from the widget menu
· PIL (Python Image Library)
· Image Magick
· KDE 3.5.x
What's New in This Release:
· On KClock startup if the current used style or the default 'chrome' style is removed, then the first available style will be used.
· Added a new GUI configuration window. (only available if you have pyqt installed).
· Added Timezones.
· Added auto installation of the pytz timezone package.
· Changed the KClock widget to automatically throttle back the update frequency when not showing a second hand.
· Bug fixes and general cleanup