The Date Calculator application is a relatively simple date calculator. Its purpose is to make it easy to calculate how many days there are between two given dates, or to add or subtract a certain number of days from a given date.
This application may be useful to lawyers, accountants, or other professionals. For example, working out the number of days between two dates to calculate an interest charge, or when a court filing date is due.
This application is available for both Linux and Windows.
Here are some key features of "Date Calculator":
· Determine the number of days between two dates
· Add or subtract a number of days to or from a date
· Perform calculations based on working days only
· Perform calculations inclusive of the start/end dates
· Specify holidays based on a fixed date, relative dates, or lunar dependent dates
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a stupid bug that meant that calculations could not be done until the user had set up holidays