Date Calculator 1.0
A date calculator application written in PyQt
This application may be useful to lawyers, accountants, or other professionals. For example, working out the number of days between two dates to calculate an interest charge, or when a court filing date is due.
This application is available for both Linux and Windows.
- Determine the number of days between two dates
- Add or subtract a number of days to or from a date
- Perform calculations based on working days only
- Perform calculations inclusive of the start/end dates
- Specify holidays based on a fixed date, relative dates, or lunar dependent dates
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a stupid bug that meant that calculations could not be done until the user had set up holidays