BuildAMon not an ordinary SuperKaramba theme. It's more. It's a collection of graphics and sensors to build a monitor for Your specific system, according to Your needs.
The theme You will put together contains a number of stripes that 10,20 or 40 pixel in hight (plus the top and the bottom). The 10 pixel size could contain a text sensor, the 20 pixel size is a sensorbar, the 40 pixel size is a graph. Just open the .theme file in a text editor and begin the build. Instructions and comments written in.
Here are some key features of "BuildAMon":
· Top system information (username, hostname, kernel, uptime, etc)
· Users logged in
· CPU load graph with top processes
· CPU usage and CPU speed in MHz bars
· CPU temp graph
· GPU temp for Nvidia GPUs
· CPU,M/B,AIR temperature bars
· HDD temperature bars (hddtemp or smartmontools)
· FAN speed bars
· Memory and Swap usage bars
· Disk usage bars
· Network graphs with IP address
· Wlan signal level graph
· Gateway text
· Hard disk Smart information
Graphics: There are currently 4 different backgrouds and a couple of sensorbars, icons.
PS: There are 4 example themes for the 4 basic designs. If You finished build up Your own monitor, then it's very easy to change the design, just have to replace image filenames in text editor to get other designs.
What's New in This Release:
· fast bugfix
· graphs background fix