ComixCursors is an icon pack which provides original Comix Cursors.
Here are some key features of "ComixCursors":
· X11 mouse theme with a comics feeling.
· Package comes with 42 different mouse themes for X11.
· 5 colors (black, blue, green, orange and white)
· 4 different sizes (small, regular, large and huge)
· 2 different weights (slim and normal)
· and one for christmas and one with ghost
Any bug report or improvement idea is very welcome. See the "how to install" link below for installation instructions on KDE. Else extract the archive in ~/.icons/ .
With the sources download below you can configure and build your own set of cursors regarding transparency, outline- fill- and shadow-color, the size and various other options. See the scripts and README included. Note that you *must* have inkscape and ImageMagick installed to make use of it.
The cursors are named according to the freedesktop cursor naming convention now. The rest is linked. I hope nothing is missing. Additional cursors for mozilla/firefox are availlable.
Want left-handed cursors? Take the "-LH" downloads below.
The RPM installation has moved in 0.4.2 from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/icons to /usr/share/icons, so if you installed a previous version by rpm you better uninstall the package first - things might get messed up.
What's New in This Release:
· progress animation expanded to 24 frames
· wait cursor fixes
· zoom cursor fixes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ben: Updated documentation for building custom themes.
· Ben: Expand shell wildcards in rule dependencies.