DiskLister Server provides network access for search and browse of file databases, created with DiskLister Admin. Easy to use, cross-platform, no need of installation, with basic settings and logs for user actions.
With DiskLister you can create databases of files you have on DVDs, CDs, or files in your folders.
You can search and browse these databases on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux without need to load DVD or CD in your drive.
That way DiskLister can rapidly help you to keep your backups organized.
DiskLister can be used by one user or whole workgroup working over local area network.
Who may find DiskLister useful? Everyone who's got backups:
· advertising agencies, printhouses,
· editors and publishers,
· software and web developers, designers,
· and everybody who's got any backups or need to share lists of files.
The Linux version is 100% FREE and it was tested on Ubuntu 7.10 and higher.
· x86-based Linux distributions with GTK+ >= 2.8
· glibc >= 2.3
· CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System)