phpPgAdmin is a web-based administration tool for PostgreSQL. phpPgAdmin is perfect for PostgreSQL DBAs, newbies and hosting services.
Here are some key features of "phpPgAdmin":
- Administer multiple servers
- Support for PostgreSQL 7.0.x, 7.1.x, 7.2.x, 7.3.x, 7.4.x and 8.0.x
- Manage all aspects of:
- Users & groups
- Tables, indexes, constraints, triggers, rules & privileges
- Views, sequences & functions
- Advanced objects
- Easy data manipulation:
- Browse tables, views & reports
- Execute arbitrary SQL
- Select, insert, update and delete
- Dump table data in a variety of formats: SQL, COPY, XML, XHTML, CSV, Tabbed, pg_dump
- Import SQL scripts, COPY data, XML, CSV and Tabbed
- Excellent language support:
- Available in 24 languages
- No encoding conflicts. Edit Russian data using a Japanese interface!
- Easy to install and configure
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This update brings some bugfixes, compatibility changes, and and code cleanups.