SQLOne is a keyword based multi-database search engine application.
SQLOne allows you to find the required information across multiple enterprise databases. You can search any database just as easily as you would search the Web. Enterprises can use SQLOne database search engine to get an integrated view of data across databases with its relationships and context intact. Currently supports MySQL database search, Oracle database search and SQL Server database search.
SQLOne is much more than a database full text search. Contrary to full text search engines, SQLOne offers a unique feature of fetching data not just from the matching tables, but also from its related tables, thus providing a complete view. It also offers the feature of searching across multiple databases.
SQLOne integrates seamlessly with existing Websites, enterprise applications and portals. Wide range of SQLOne built-in admin tools allow you to easily customize the search behavior to suit your specific requirements.
Here are some key features of "SQLOne":
· Searches information scattered across multiple databases
· Employs familiar keyword driven web-based search interface
· Automatic categorization, enabling quick multi-dimensional navigation to search results
· Powerful HTTP based XML API to integrate SQLOne search in to your existing application
· Uses intelligent ranking to show most relevant results upfront
· Search and Result fetching considers primary-foreign key relationship between tables to provide complete information of the entity being searched
· Generates SQL queries for matching results
· Useful for database exploration and analysis with search, query generation, data model analysis and query execution features
· On-the-fly Search Result View customization in minutes, without writing a line of code
· Powerful SQLOne Administrative Console to manage and monitor search
· Enables seamless integration of SQLOne Search into your website or enterprise portal/Intranet
· The Free Edition allows up to 2 GB of search index database space for unlimited period.