Infotrope ACAP Server provides an RFC2244-conformant ACAP server.
The Infotrope ACAP Server is an implementation of RFC2244, complete with asynchronous notification of changes, stored search results, ACLs, and data inheritance, etc. It supports TLS and SASL encryption as well as the entire base standard, plus a few optional extensions.
ACAP allows applications to store configuration data in a way that is standard, fully interoperable, and easily managed by users, administrators, and technical support teams alike.
Infotrope's key features include the ability to randomly crash the server without data loss, and backing up of data (even while it's being written) without losing integrity.
Here are some key features of "Infotrope ACAP Server":
· It's got the finest grained ACLs available anywhere!
· It's got data inheritance, AKA stacking, for all your configuration management and prepopulation needs!
· It'll do personal addressbooks, bookmarks, and all in client-independent ways!
· It's got notifications with filters, and schemaless searching!
· Fully namespaced, so no chance of clients clobbering each other!
· Yes, welcome to the power and technology of, erm, 1997.
· Cyrus SASL (SASLv2 branch) (required)
· expat (Default branch) (required)
· OpenSSL (Default branch) (recommended)
What's New in This Release:
· Corrected foolish errors.
· Made certain parse errors fatal instead, sicne they're unrecoverable.
· Fixed bug in SEARCH.