Doxygen for SQL
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in HyperSQL 3.9.0:
- Fixed Javadoc Parser (case-sensitivity issue)
- Unittests: Added presql ("setup") and postsql ("teardown") to testcases
- Unittests: Added basetype (to specify the basic type, e.g. VARCHAR, for some parameter originally defined like e.g. TABLE.COL%TYPE, to JUnit)
- Unittests: Added check_sql to evaluate a "void" procedure
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Itzchak Rehberg
- ROOT \ Database \ Database Engines
HyperSQL is like a doxygen for SQL, hypermapping SQL views, procedures, packages and functions to HTML source code listings and showing all code locations where these are used. The internal "where used" functionality also scans C++ and Java source files.
Last updated on July 17th, 2011
feature list requirements