Doxygen for SQL
HyperSQL is like a doxygen for SQL, hypermapping SQL views, procedures, packages and functions to HTML source code listings and showing all code locations where these are used. The internal "where used" functionality also scans C++ and Java source files.
- flexible configuration by use of .ini files
- generates nicely formatted HTML files, CSS adjustable by use of .css files
- parses SQL, C++ and Java files according to file extensions you configured
- generates hyperlinked listings of all objects found (SQL views, packages, functions, procedures, etc.)
- hyperlinks object names to their appearance in the source code
- generates "where used" lists, to show where your objects have been used by other objects (if they have) - helps you to find unused code if not, or example usages if found
- support for Javadoc style comments
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed Javadoc Parser (case-sensitivity issue)
- Unittests: Added presql ("setup") and postsql ("teardown") to testcases
- Unittests: Added basetype (to specify the basic type, e.g. VARCHAR, for some parameter originally defined like e.g. TABLE.COL%TYPE, to JUnit)
- Unittests: Added check_sql to evaluate a "void" procedure