GT.M is the high-performance database engine offered by FIS (Fidelity National Information Services).
GT.M is designed for business continuity and intense transaction processing throughput.
Here are some key features of "GT.M":
· Key-value database files into the TB range
· ACID (Atomic, Consistent, Isolated, Durable) transactions
· Large scale replication for business continuity
· Thousands of concurrent users at largest production sites
· Plug-in architecture for database encryption
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GT.M 6.0-002 and the new GTMJI GT.M Java plugin together extend the usefulness of both GT.M and Java by enabling in-process calls between Java and M application code.
· Together, they make the power of GT.M available to Java application code, and allow GT.M applications to access functionality written in a popular programming language.
· 6.0-002 implements the changes within GT.M needed to allow access from and to Java application code, and GTMJI enables Java application code to call and be called by M code.
· GTMJI is released as source code to be compiled and installed on each system.