Valentina is cross-platform DBMS that makes it easy to switch between a local embedded database and server using the same sources. It supports disk and in-memory databases, field types from Bit to BLOB, and both a SQL92(99) and non-SQL API.
Valentina supports Relational, Extended Navigational, and Object-Relational data models. It introduces a revolutionary model abstraction "Link". It works natively in UTF-16, can accept 270 encodings, and features advanced features such as regular expressions, XML, full-text search, pictures, functions, and calculated fields. It offers triggers, views, and stored procedures.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SQL Editor now is able to show few results of a few SELECTs executed at once.
· JSON format is now supported for dumps of databases, tables, and SQL results.
· The SQLite plugin shows a list of built-in extensions.
· The client library for mySQL was switched from Drizzle to MariaDB.
· You can now sync the tree of databases with a selected database in Columns/Tree mode.
· Server Admin handles connection errors better.
· SQL Editor now has auto-completion, showing light grey predictions and more info.
· Favorite Queries were improved.
· SSH speed was improved by about 100ms for each command.