Qore Sybase and FreeTDS Module is are two open source modules for the Qore programming language that provides access to the Sybase and MS SQL Server databases.
While the FreeTDS module provides access to Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase databases, the Sybase module provides access only for the Sybase database. More documentation can be found here.
· Qore Programming Language
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented support for specifying the hostname and port in the datasource in order to override the interfaces file; requires qore 0.7.5+.
· Fixed auto-reconnect to mark the Datasource as closed when auto-reconnect fails; otherwise a crash could result when the Datasource is reused.
· Implemented execRaw() method.
· Use new date/time APIs when compiled against qore 0.8.0+.