Qlix is a small QT based graphical user interface for libmtp to communicate with MTP Basic devices.
The project strives to maintain the following:
· Simple user interface
· Small memory footprint
· Low dependency count, at the moment Qlix only depends on a sane STL implementation, Qt 4.2 and TagLib.
· Qt >= 4.2
What's New in This Release:
· The beginnings of playlist support (listing playlists and their files).
· Better album cover management.
· A new (hopefully) more usable UI.
· Real multiple device support.
· Connections are made using DBUS.
· Signal handling for session termination (this fixes dangling connections).