Power*MatchMaker will cleanse your data, validate and correct addresses, identify and remove duplicates.
Whether you're building a Data Warehouse, Data Mart or CRM, the Power*MatchMaker goes a long way towards ensuring the data integrity of your decision support environment or CRM database.
To launch the MatchMaker from the command line, do the following:
% java -jar $MM_HOME/matchmaker.jar
(where $MM_HOME is the directory this README file is in).
For medium-to-large projects (with more than a few thousand records),
the default memory size limit (often 64MB) may not be enough. To extend the limit, use:
% java -Xmx600M -jar $MM_HOME/matchmaker.jar
That will give you 600MB of heap space to play with.
- Transforms and cleanses Key Dimensions
- Validates and corrects address information
- Accepts user-defined data matching criteria
- User-friendly, highly-intuitive interface for Match Verification
- Allows for user confirmation of duplicates through the online verification facility
- Merges duplicate records and their related data
- Allows for Backup of impacted records prior to data merging
- Builds cross-reference tables to link source systems' identifiers (Primary Keys) to the target database identifiers
- Runs against the entire database to perform initial data cleanup, or incorporated into the data load process
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features in this release include merge rule derivation by foreign key constraints, project importing and exporting to an XML file format, project duplication, a munge step previewer, and a Beanshell-based scripting environment.
- This release also includes a number of usability and performance enhancements.