PL/XML project is an XML based scripting language for PL/SQL. PL/SQL is the procedural language in Oracle and EnterpriseDB. PL/XML is based on CMD nodes.
Each CMD node identifies a command and all parameters for that command. PL/XML supports FOR loops, CASE statements, variables, procedures, and functions.
What's New in This Release:
· A new DEBUG command was added.
· Debug can be turned on or off, and a debug stored procedure can be defined.
· The stored procedure will be passed a line number and a text string of debug information.
· A new test_debug.sql file was added.
· Minor exception handling was added.