Orbada is a small, easy to use application specially designed to offer users a database administration tool for Oracle, SQLite, Firebird, HSQLDB, DerbyDB, MySQL and other type of databases.
ORBADA is an excellent tool for database developers, SQL developers, DBA administrators, as well as for users who wish to broaden their knowledge and skills in SQL.
Advanced functionally and intuitive and clear graphical interface makes it easier to administer the database. By using JDBC libraries allows you to connect to multiple databases. Dedicated plug-ins for databases such as Oracle, SQLite, Firebird, HSQLDB, DerbyDB allow even better use of their possibilities.
Well-rounded graphic interface that allows to perform simple tasks as well and advanced operations DBA too. A clear menu system and multiple tabs makes browsing, searching and modifying objects in a database easy for each user.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 3097702 - MySQL plug-in
· Plug-in for MySQL Database was made for using and testing.
For now it contains:
· Database objects info collecting for sql editor
· Explain plan tab in sql queries (Ctrl+E)
· View with MySQL build-in help
· Extended tab for "Connection info" view
Tables view with:
· column list
· column privileges
· referenced to
· referenced from
· table details
· table creation script
Views view with:
· column list
· view creation script, editing enabled
· #3127531 - Read only indicator on editor when is not editable
· #3127515 - Cursor on editor when is read only
· #3128194 - Universal tab with data table, table name for MySQL
· #3127980 - UpperCase and LowerCase in editor names of the mysql
· #3106851 - documentation
· Added section with helpful shortcut keys
· #3124817 - default content editor (tab SQL Queries) memorizing for schema