Ora2Pg is an open source tool that can easily export an Oracle database schema to a PostgreSQL compatible schema.
The Ora2Pg project connects your Oracle database, extracts its structure, and generates an SQL script that you can load into your PostgreSQL database.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update doc about Windows multiprocess issues and acknowledgements.
· Fix Windows OS issues using multiprocessing options by disabling multiprocess support on this plateform. When -J or -j will be used a warning will be displayed and Ora2Pg will simply run single process like in previous 10.x versions. Thanks to Jean Marc Yao Adingra for the report.
· Fix RAW and LONG RAW export to ByteA. Thanks to Prabhat Tripathi for the report and testing.
· Fix patch regression on multiple TRUNCATE call for a single table. Thanks to David Greco for the report.
· Placed calls to DB handle InactiveDestroy outside the forked process to prevent fatal errors on Windows. Thanks to Jean Marc Adingra for the report.
· Forked running processes are renamed into more readable name like "ora2pg logger" for the progress bar, "ora2pg
· querying Oracle" when used with -J option and "ora2pg
· sending to PostgreSQL" to better know what is the current job of the process.
· Removed the use of /Y flag in Windows install script, this was causing error "dmake: Error code 130, while making install_all". Thanks to Jean-Marc Adingra for the report.
· Fix direct import to PostgreSQL that was just producing nothing. Thank to David Greco for the patch.
· Fix ora2pg usage documentation.
· Add an underscore to CLIENT ENCODING in SHOW_ENCODING output to be the same as the configuration directive.