MySQL Connector/Python 1.1.5 / 1.2.0 Alpha
The MySQL Client/Protocol implemented in Python!
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in MySQL Connector/Python 1.1.5:
- Functionality Added or Changed:
- Connector/Python is now compatible with Django 1.6.
- utf8mb4 is now recognized as a valid character set.
- The start_transaction() method now supports a readonly argument. This argument can be True to start the transaction in READ ONLY mode or False to start it in READ WRITE mode. If readonly is omitted, the server's default access mode is used. For details about transaction access mode, see the description for the START TRANSACTION statement at START TRANSACTION, COMMIT, and ROLLBACK Syntax. If the server is older than MySQL 5.6.5, it does not support setting the access mode and Connector/Python raises a ValueError.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- ROOT \ Database \ Database APIs
MySQL Connector/Python is software that implements the MySQL Client/Server protocol completely in Python. No MySQL libraries are needed, and no compilation is necessary to run this Python DB API v2.0 compliant driver.
Last updated on September 10th, 2012