LiteSQL is a C++ library that integrates C++ objects tightly to relational database and thus provides an object persistence layer.
LiteSQL supports SQLite3, PostgreSQL and MySQL as backends. LiteSQL creates tables, indexes and sequences to database and upgrades schema when needed.
LiteSQL provides object relations, in addition to object persistence which can be used to model any kind of C++ data structures. Objects can be selected, filtered and ordered using template- and class-based API with type checking at compile time.
Here are some key features of "LiteSQL":
· SQLite3, PostgreSQL and MySQL - backend support
· object persistence layer with relation support
· automatic database schema creation and upgrading
· create complex SQL queries using compile time checked class API; minimizes need to write SQL query strings
· gcc-compatible C++ compiler that supports member templates
· client library and header files for at least one backend: libsqlite3, libmysqlclient or libpq
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· support for oracle backend (ocilib)
· database specific datatypes are used (needed for oracle backend)