Kumula is designed to become a complete software suite for business needs. Started as software for consultants, it is flexible enough to be used by almost any class of business. Kumula Business Suite provides a small CRM (Clients) and a Mini-DMS (Documents), enhanced by some other applications. Everybody is invited to use it or enhance it.
Kumula is written in Qt (http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/), PyQt and Python using the fabulous Eric3 development environment.
What's New in This Release:
· This is the last stable release before I'll port it to Qt4 (as "Kumula2"), so I feel free to call it "1.0".
· The whole suite is becoming bigger and bigger, so now it's time to split it. This is the base package with the central Kumula library and the most important applications. The package contains the following programs:
· The modular designed calculator tool, coming with a spartanic RPN calculator and an unit conversion module
· The client/customer management application, with many improvements (like individual client attributes) and the modules "Info" (logo+description), "Contacts" (for managing contact persones, addresses and communication data) and "Tickets" (for letting the users talk about a client like on a web forum)
· The central configuration utility, to setup the database access and the user interface (menus, icons, ...) of all Kumula applications.
· A small tool for managing the people using Kumula.
· Further application will be provided in separate packages for easier maintenance and faster bugfixes and updates.