Handy Application Maker 1.1.0 Beta
Free and open source database software creator
It auto generates forms to process (add, edit, delete, search) records, filter and sort records, view records in tabular format, and print reports, with or without programming knowledge. It is a rapid application development (RAD) tool for building RDBMS (Relational Database Management Software).
Handy Application Maker provides a quick and easy way to start a software project. It provides set of tools to create database tables and fields). Developers create, modify or upgrade the custom-built software to suit the business needs. It shorten the time of coding and testing phase in the software engineering model.
Furthermore, it reduces the complexity of the process of creating, modifying and upgrading a custom-built program. It saves a lot of time and resources, and it is fast for new modules development.
Handy Application Maker can run on Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS. It is multi-platform supported, built purely by Java.
It works with both commercial and open source database that are JDBC supported, such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server, and open source database like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Apache Derby, HSQLDB, etc. Currently HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and MySQL have been tested.
The first part of Handy Application Maker is the Main Interface. It is the final software that delivered to your customer. The second part is the Forms Maker, a place to make various forms to handle records.
The last part contains of Menu Manager, Security and Authorized Access Controller, and Records Import / Export Controller. These modules coordinate and cooperate to give full support for software developers to built robust, reliable high quality software. More details are covered in later chapters.
- This version focus on Enterprise Application Development.
- H.A.M-M.E.R Demo II project is added to reveal more advance and useful features.
- The Client/Server mode has been completed. Click the 'Start' to start database server. The database setting must set to 'Client/Server' mode.
- Those "not so good" System Skin has been taken out.
- Enabaled custom defined icon set.
- Log out feature. After log out, must enter a user name and password to continue. Not like switch user, clicking cancel will back again to the main screen.
- To delete a project, an 'Admin' user name and password are required. The "delete with confirmation code" has been replaced.
- A simple and limited browser lite is added and will be invoked if no browser specified.
- A simple and limited text-editor is added and will be invoked if neither text editor nor Basic HTML and XML/XSLT report designer is specified.
- iReport 1.2.7 is included as the default report designer. It is called if not report designer is specified for JasperReports.
Handy Application Maker
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Enabled center image as previous error fixed.
- Lookup Form: