Pure-Python object database
Dobbin is a transactional object database for Python 2.6 or higher. It's a fast and convenient way to persist Python objects on disk.
- MVCC concurrency model
- Implemented all in Python
- Multi-thread, multi-process with no configuration
- Zero object access overhead in general case
- Optimal memory sharing between threads
- #fficient storing and serving of binary streams
- Architecture open to alternative storages
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Add support for Python 3.
- Use C-optimized pickle module when available.