Dobbin is a transactional object database for Python 2.6 or higher. It's a fast and convenient way to persist Python objects on disk.
Here are some key features of "Dobbin":
· MVCC concurrency model
· Implemented all in Python
· Multi-thread, multi-process with no configuration
· Zero object access overhead in general case
· Optimal memory sharing between threads
· #fficient storing and serving of binary streams
· Architecture open to alternative storages
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support for Python 3.
· Use C-optimized pickle module when available.