A Web-based MySQL backup program
No compression, zip compression, or gzip compression of the backups is possible. HTTP or HTML authentication is possible. It has an easy user interface and is easy to install. Many languages and online help are available.
- backup of one or several databases with or without data, table structure, ...
- three types of compression (no compression, gzip or zip)
- scheduled backups (through a small PHP script which must be included in a existing PHP script)
- interface for managment of the backups (viewing, restoring, downloading, deleting)
- backup directly onto FTP server and posting of backups by email
- platform independent - only webserver and PHP needed to run e.g. on MS Windows, Linux or Mac
- shell mode (to use manually or by cron script)
- backuping of whole file directories (on a FTP server).
- backup databases from different accounts on several MySQL servers.
- highest security through two alternative login methods (HTTP or HTML authentication)
- easy to use interface and very easy to install
- several language packages available
- online help (included in phpMyBackupPro) and FAQ on this website
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- PHP 5 is now supported.
- Deprecated methods like ereg/eregi/etc. were removed.
- pclzip was upgraded to version 2.8.2.
- All communication and file formats were changed to UTF-8.