phpGrid is a simple, innovative, powerful, and AJAX-enabled PHP component for generating data-bound grid controls.
phpGrid is a Grid-based editing including Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) records are the most common behaviors for web developers.
Similar to ASP.NET Datagrid the phpGrid is a simple, innovative, powerful, and Ajax-enabled PHP component for generating data-bound grid control, specially designed for PHP.
For as little as five lines of code you are on your way to create professional looking and fully functional datagrid in PHP. It dramatically decreases product turn-around time for PHP web development.
The phpGrid is an excellent tool for:
· Large or small PHP database-driven web site
· Online-based data administration
· Dynamic content management
· ECommerce sites
· PHP-based hosting service providers
Here are some key features of "phpGrid":
- True cross-browser AJAX-enabled inline editing
- Supports major databases: mySQL, SQL Server, Access, Oracle, PostGreSQL, DB2, Informix, FireBird etc.
- Supports HTML form controls such as checkbox, radio box, dropdown menu and textara etc.
- Bar chart ouput support
- Capable of displaying image
- Web-based inline edting
- Add total value (Sum) in a single column or multiple columns
- PDF , MS Excel and XML export
- User rights access control to data editing (view, update and delete)
- Easily changes look and feel by assigning different theme module
- Editable friendly column names
- Alternative row color for easy reading
- Customizable mouse over highlight
- Hide columns
- Record sort by any column, DESC or ASC
- Automatic record paging
- Data Administration with build-in Update/Add/Remove
- Build-in support for HTML form data validation
- Reference to database columns are by either column name or index
- Supports PHP template
- Easy customizable look and feel through CSS
- Fully supports Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, and Mozilla
- Handling large database recordsets.