pg_proboscis is a Python module that creates a GreenTrunk Interface implementation for programmers using pg_pqueue.
pg_proboscis is a Python module that creates a GreenTrunk Interface implementation for programmers using pg_pqueue. It also provides a DB-API 2.0 module.
- Green Trunk interface implementation using PQueue
- Direct function interface
- Protocol level prepared queries
- file-like Large Object interface
- COPY support
- SSL support (using ssl or socket.ssl)
- Subprocess support
- Structured arrays and records
- DB-API 2.0 Interface class and module
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.4
- The fcrypt module is conditionally included on systems that don't have crypt.
- The sent password was made more compatible (pgbouncer wanted an extra NULL terminator).