openTicket is an open source call-tracking system. It excels at speed and useability.
Helpdesk environment designed for useability, intuitiveness, and functionality FIRST, and beancounting and metrics SECOND. Most helpdesk software is engineered in the reverse order - hence the bad mood of most helpdesk support staff ;-)
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed 'refer' to actually refer tickets
· changed html special characters in 'issue' so the browse list doesn't mis-interpret them for markup
· fixed problem where closed tickets could be referred
· closed or updated tickets now must have an entry in 'resolution'
· fixed SQL fields so certain fields, like 'status,' now allow entries up to 20 chars (was 10 chars)
· fixed setup scripts - added include to database.inc so scripts can actually run
· changed 'Pending Client' to 'Pending User' to reflect ITIL language in dropdown.inc
· fixed problem referring tickets on ticket creation
· fixed problem entering new users (database credentials weren't included)
· ensured all new user fields have to be filled in prior to creating new user