mysqlISP allows you to manage ISP customers, resellers, and their resources.
mysqlISP lets you manage ISP customers, resellers, and their resources, and allows you to centralize resource and product usage. It works alone or in conjuntion with mysqlRadius, mysqlApache, mysqlBind, and mysqlSendmail applications of the openISP suite.
A user-friendly, 100% template driven -skin- interface ism|4 is also available from a third party (mysqlIPM and mysqlRadacct are also supported.)
· mySQL 4.0 server and client libs installed and running on same server as the
· You must know the root password.
· Apache server on the same server with cgi capabilities.
· It should be SSL enabled if possible.
What's New in This Release:
· Some accounting queries require mySQL 4.
· Added accounting invoice generation and payment processing.
· Added special client usage products.
· Added accounting test suite .mysql SQL files.
· Changed tInstance schema (again...sorry) for accounting specs.
· Minor changes in many table pages for improved application use.
· So many things have changed that makes it impractical and probably not necessary to list all of them here. Do a diff?